View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
little_butterfly Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Olivia

Points: 2,983, Level: 8 Points: 2,983, Level: 8 Points: 2,983, Level: 8

the one thing I don't like about men - November 17th 2019, 03:02 AM

First let me say that I am sorry for anybody who has gone through any kind of abuse. My abuse is barely a pin drop compared to others, but it still affects me.

I know every girl has gone though this and that is guys grabbing us without our permission. Concerts, especially mosh pits, have been a problem for me from the beginning. I was 13 and at a concert in Anahiem when some guy ended up grabbing my barely there boobs from behind. Looked around and did not know who it was. Ended up just walking out of that mosh pit and finding some seat in the back row. And EVERY SINGLE TIME I have been in a mosh pit I have had guys grab me! I want to have my fun and enjoy the night and before I know it some guy is grabbing me.

The other thing I don't like about men is how they look at me when I am at the gym. I am ***16 YEARS OLD*** but I always get some older guy that looks at me at some point during my workout. I even switched gyms one time because I would see the same guys constantly and yet the other gym had the same problem just different guys. I even had one guy take photos of me with his cell phone!!!

And I know my abuse is not like others and I know some people will wonder why I am bothered by this but all I can say is that this abuse DOES bother me.

Last edited by little_butterfly; November 17th 2019 at 05:47 AM.