View Single Post
  (#9861 (permalink)) Old
Girlfromplanetmars Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jenna

Points: 5,375, Level: 10 Points: 5,375, Level: 10 Points: 5,375, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2020, 10:45 PM

okay, i'mma talk to 2 people lol. the things i wanna say to them are very different
Riley: I love you. You're literally so beautiful. I really want to be your best friend forever. I know you're best friends with Sophie, but... can I be your other best friend? You're so pretty, nice, and I'm sorry that you go through so much pressure. I'm really sorry, Riley. What your mom said in fourth grade isn't true. You're so perfect. So pretty, so nice, so talented. Can I work with you on the makerspace project? I really want to. I'm going to tell you for the thousandth time; you're beautiful.
Bea: I hate you. You pretend to be so nice and sweet, but you're really a liar. Also, I don't like how, when I poured my heart out to you, you were like "I think you should know that your message was cut off after 1000 words." First of all, it was characters, NOT words. GENIUS!!!!!! Second of all, I already knew that. Third of all, why don't you focus on what I'm SAYING? Also, I didn't talk about you behind your back, you liar. I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bea, I thought you were a great friend in fourth grade. I thought you were the best of the best. But by fifth grade, it started to get fuzzy, and now, Bea, I see who you really are. I wish you were Riley. In fact, if we could all be like R, the world would be so much better. But you're not Riley, or Nadia, or Sophie. You're Bea, and that's bad. With a capital B.