View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ragamuffin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Scout
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 4,647, Level: 10 Points: 4,647, Level: 10 Points: 4,647, Level: 10

Unhappy Quarantine - April 2nd 2020, 08:07 PM

I know I'm not the only person experiencing this but I just need to get things off my chest as it is really taking its toll on my mental health. I've been feeling terribly alone and isolated. I've had these feelings for a while but they've intensified since the COVID-19 lockdown. I'm trying to use this time to focus on my college assignments, but I often find myself lacking the energy/motivation to do them. I've been losing enthusiasm for other things too. I've tried listening to music and binge-watching series to take my mind off things but nothing seems to work any more. When I'm not working, I end up sleeping in but that usually makes me more tired and I feel like I've wasted the day when I could be doing something productive. It makes me sad that I can't see my mum, my sister or my friends. I call and text regularly but it's not the same as being able to hang out with them. There is so much negativity and uncertainty at the moment, I just want to hear some positive and hopeful news.

Last edited by Ennui.; April 2nd 2020 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Moving to an area where you will get better replies. :)
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.