View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Throwaway572628

Edit avatar

Exclamation Changing anxiety - June 4th 2020, 07:05 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hello, this is really hard for me to write although I think I sort of need to do here goes...

I’ve always had an issue with nudity sounds kinda normal I know but it affects my life a lot.

A big part of it is public toilets I can’t use them at all and have a lot of anxiety around it because of urinals. This is a big problem at school for obvious reasons and I can’t use cubicles either because of sound and being too close to people so I end up not drinking anything in the day so I don’t wee

I have the same problem with changing rooms and showers and it’s only getting worse as I get older. My fear is that people will see my Willy and scrotum. I understand that most people don’t care or won’t look but I still can’t do it. My Willy is quite small and while that isn’t why I have this fear it does not help

I have not spoken to anyone about this so I’m not sure what to do

This sort of links to another super embarrassing problem that I have with my foreskin, when I’m erect I can’t pull it back at all, it’s only when it’s floppy can I pull it back. I feel like I should go to a clinic but I really don’t want to tell my mum, she’s very open about this stuff but I’m insecure and don’t want to be seen. The foreskin does not hurt but I worry about the future, does the foreskin need to be retracted to put a condom on? Not that I plan on having sex yet

Any advice from anyone would be good[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]