Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar
   The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Anxiety and Stress This forum is for seeking advice on anxiety and stress related issues.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Throwaway572628

Edit avatar

Exclamation Changing anxiety - June 4th 2020, 08:05 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hello, this is really hard for me to write although I think I sort of need to do here goes...

Iíve always had an issue with nudity sounds kinda normal I know but it affects my life a lot.

A big part of it is public toilets I canít use them at all and have a lot of anxiety around it because of urinals. This is a big problem at school for obvious reasons and I canít use cubicles either because of sound and being too close to people so I end up not drinking anything in the day so I donít wee

I have the same problem with changing rooms and showers and itís only getting worse as I get older. My fear is that people will see my Willy and scrotum. I understand that most people donít care or wonít look but I still canít do it. My Willy is quite small and while that isnít why I have this fear it does not help

I have not spoken to anyone about this so Iím not sure what to do

This sort of links to another super embarrassing problem that I have with my foreskin, when Iím erect I canít pull it back at all, itís only when itís floppy can I pull it back. I feel like I should go to a clinic but I really donít want to tell my mum, sheís very open about this stuff but Iím insecure and donít want to be seen. The foreskin does not hurt but I worry about the future, does the foreskin need to be retracted to put a condom on? Not that I plan on having sex yet

Any advice from anyone would be good[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Whoops7161716

Edit avatar

Re: Changing anxiety - June 4th 2020, 08:31 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Accidentally posted the same thing twice without realising...[/size][/color][/font]