Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#8675 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Screaming thread. - June 10th 2020, 02:47 PM

I'm not good at being sober, I don't want to be sober, being sober has always sucked. They said it would get easier. Sobriety is just pain and suffering, PTSD, depression, anxiety, chronic illness, chronic fatigue. Suffering. I can never do anything right while sober. I still can't make friends 6 years after they promised that I'd make friends soon. I have minimal support. I'm barely holding on. Maybe I can't have faith in some stupid impossible future because I have no reason to believe in one. I was going to kill myself last August. And the October before that. And several times before that. Each time I wanted to give myself a chance to live. To find meaning and hope and joy in life. But still no. And now I might die anyway from COVID or starvation despite how hard I choose to fight to stay alive. Nothing I can do fucking matters. It's still me suffering alone, unintentionally hurting the ones I love by occasionally letting any signs of suffering show. I'm exhausted from this. There's no hope, no light. There never has been.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.