View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
ayyyitsmaddie15 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: maddie

Points: 2,205, Level: 7 Points: 2,205, Level: 7 Points: 2,205, Level: 7

Re: Should i let my boyfriend have a girl best friend? - August 27th 2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing girl View Post
Hello Maddie,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and I hope that you will be okay soon.

When we are dating someone, we like them and they like us back and that is something great to have. If we are girls and we are dating a guy, it is totally fine for them to be friends with another girl. The same thing goes for the other way around. I know that when we are dating someone and we see them with another girl or boy sometimes we can get very jealous, because we are thinking of so many things and that will make us upset too. As long as your boyfriend is not rubbing her back or arms or all over her or flirting with her, then it is alright. Also it is okay for friends to give each other a fast hug. When you do see that, you can get upset. But a lot of guy and girls who are friends do that when they haven't see each other in a long time, it is just a friendly hug. I know that it is hard to look at, just be yourself because your boyfriend likes you for you. You are a lovely girl inside and out.

When you see your boyfriend with the other girl you can ask if you all can hang out and do something together. This way you can get to know her and see what kind of person she is. Also you do not need to change yourself when you see her, you are already great. If you want to try, when it is just you and your boyfriend then you can ask him how does he think it is going with you both dating and see what he says back and if he asks you about it, you can say that it is going well or you like how you spend your time together. I wish you the best with this and hope that you will be okay soon. Hugs to help.

no he doesnt often talk about her when hes with me , hes barley on his phone when hes around so i know when hes busy otp with his buddies or his dad. i trust him but you know ive been hurt in the past and im taking my time and im slowly going from the bottom to the top but we are doing fine he makes me so happy and one girl that i knew and he didnt said she was gonna take him. I told him bc i was upset andi was thinking maybe what if that did happen like what if a girl takes him but he took my hand and looked me in the eyes and im never gonna leave you and thats a promise. sorry for bad spalling i sprained my thumb in volleyball haha