(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: How do you get a girl to notice you - December 2nd 2020, 07:54 AM

Good morning @xoyo

Although I recognise as lesbian, I love seeing a guy dressed up looking 'smart-casual'.

This mean no facial stubble, who has clean hair, clean nails (and not bitten nails), and who smells real nice. A good looking guy will always hvae polished shoes, wear nice crisp ironed white shirt and who has a sharp looking jacket. If he has to wear jeans beneath said jacket, they must be clean and smart looking, too.

White socks with white trainers, black socks with black shoes and never, ever, the other way round.

That he walks tall - don't ever slouch, and don't keep hands stuffed in pocketsies. Mild cuss-words if you hvae to, but I'd rather not hear thems (even if Boris Johnson is a bit of a plonka).

So much of your body image reflects someone who at least can get out of bed and smarten themselves up would stand a chance to appeal to any lady who'd like to be accompanied.

Avoid cheesy chat-up lines. They put off others. Tawk about the news of the day - "Hey, isn't it terrific the UK finally a vaccine what's just been approved!" is a great convo starter. And if you're old enough to enjoy a drink down your local watering hole, the opportunity is there to ask her out for a drink.

And here's another tip assuming you get a date. When walking around town, the guy is always kerb-side with his lady in-between building and him. That speaks silently of being protective to your lady, and she ought to feel good you know your manners.

And if you hvae to cross the road, before stepping off the kerb, take her hand in your's as you walk across to the other side.

The idea is to keep holding her hand while you chat, and window-shop. Your lady is now captive - still holding your hand if she likes you.

It's a good ploy. It always works. I did that to the girl who is now my partner. I was cleanly turned out, looked smartly dresses, carried myself well and every time we tawked, I looked her in the eye.

She said she found me attractive because I looked smart.

Look smart - feel smart. Think smart.

Last edited by DeletedAccount53; December 2nd 2020 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Closing gaps between paragraphs