Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mallika

Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15

Re: Periods flow/cramps worse after masturbation - December 15th 2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
I can't say I've been in a situation where my periods have altered due to masturbation, however they have become painful afterwards. The best thing I can suggest in that regard, is to consider keeping track of your periods. This way you can determine when would be a good time to masturbate, and when not to.

Is there any particular reason why you can't discuss this with at least your doctor?
I haven't been in this situation either, but I second what Rivière has said here. Since you have observed a trend between period cramps becoming worse and masturbation, perhaps you might want to think of giving some time space before your period? There are many good period tracker apps out there that help you keep track of your period and even notify you about when you can expect your period.

I'm not a medical doctor, but it considering that both menstruation and masturbation involve hormones, it is likely that the two might have a correlation. Perhaps you could try to not masturbate before your expected period day, and see if it makes a difference. Otherwise, you might want to think of seeking medical attention (if it appears to be a period-related problem).

Take care!

~ Seize each day and live it like your last ~

HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator