View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

Re: Funny things you have done in therapy and or mental hospitals - January 2nd 2021, 02:01 AM

Thanks for playing along {: I think people here need to lighten up sometimes. Yes, I bet I gave her a good laugh or a what wait a minute what did she put moment I never seen some one do this before LOL. Are you saying I should play hide and go seek with my therapist? LOL I am doing online therapy. Well I am not sure if it will work out with this therapist as they always leave me or say they can't see me because of reasons like oh I do not see people with that disorder and so on.

Any ways I am doing it online. I feel doing it online will make it easier to not get close to her. I always wanted to do play therapy with a therapist but always was too embarrassed to tell them I wanted to play with toys during therapy. It still is awkward to me. Even doing online therapy asking to play with toys is uncomfortable and awkward to me even though its something I want. Its only fun if the other person plays along though.
I might ease in to it with her. Show her my slumberkins and explain to her these help me deal with emotions. Show her the ibex stuffed animal and say he represents big emotions and then show her the unicorn this one represents authenticity.

I wish I could get in chat and play that truth or dare game I made up that I tried to play one night but every one was a party pooper and wouldn't play }: