View Single Post
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Funny things you have done in therapy and or mental hospitals - January 2nd 2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladoglover View Post
Filing out the paperwork to see a therapist. The number I put when it says put a number down for an emergency contact. I put down another therapists number for my emergency contact LOL I'm so naughty

Yes, you may have been naughty if you didn't ask that other therapist's permission to use their their phone number without permission.

I don't think you are aware you're having a manic high. And confusing and/or offending others without realising. You've upset me, assuming that like others, I "play along" as you put it in another post on this thread. Fact is, I play things straight, all the way down the line.

And I am highly offended that you delight in taking the mick out of the mental health service, because in my opine you are being very unfair in your judging others who have, some of them, quite serious emotional issues. Like me. But you would not know that.

I hope you have a good day because since last night, or, shortly before dawn, I most definitely did not. What you wrote was hurtful

Last edited by DeletedAccount53; January 2nd 2021 at 09:27 AM. Reason: removal of some words,