View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

Re: Funny things you have done in therapy and or mental hospitals - January 2nd 2021, 03:50 PM

Okay close this thread. People are TWISTING THIS AROUND WHICH IS RIDICUOLOUSE HOW MUCH THAT IS DONE HERE.
People on here want to constantly twist things in to negative things and in to things THAT THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT ITS RIDILCOUSE AND ANNOYING.

IT IS VERY CLEAR AND OBVIOUS I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF ANY ONE WITH A MENTAL DISORDER , I AM NOT SIGMA ANY ONE, I AM NOT MAKING FUN, NOT JUDGING OTHERS AND NOT DOING WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY I AM THAT I AM CLEARLY NOT.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

IT WAS A FUNNY. MY THERAPIST IS NEVER GOING TO CALL MY EMERGENCY NUMBER THEREFORE IT S NOT A
BIG DEAL I PUT A THERAPITS NUMBER INSTEAD OF MY MOMS.
I WAS LAUGHING AT PUTING my dogs name where it said put your child s name. ITS A FUNNY FOR GOD SAKE PUTING MY DOGS NAME WHERE IT SAYS TO PUT YOUR CHILDS NAME.

I was laughing at where it said put your Childs disability special needs or medical/psychological diagnosis BECAUSE I was going to put my dogs disability special needs or medical/psychological diagnosis instead. ITS A FUNNY PUTTING MY DOGS MEDICAL ISSUES IN THE BLANK WHERE IT SAYS PUT YOUR CHILDS AND I INSTEAD PUT MY DOGS MEDICAL ISSUES.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE FOR REAL. STOP TWISTING MY WORDS IN TO THINGS THERE NOT. IT IS VERY CLEAR AND OBVIOUS I AM NOT MAKING FUN OR STIGMATIZING ANY ONE.

STOP TWISTING STUFF IN TO THINGS ITS NOT

I AM NOT A BAD PERSON and the thought you really thought I was mocking, discriminating and so on some one with a mental health disorder hurts. I would NEVER mock those with mental health issues or neurodiversity/other disabilities. I do NOT stigma people and I do NOT mock people. I have a LOT of compassion, empathy, caring, validation, and do not stigma. Stigmatization is wrong and I have been stigma too many times in my life. I WOULD NEVER STIGMA and I would NEVER mock.[/size]

Last edited by ladoglover; January 2nd 2021 at 05:05 PM.