DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Julie has chest infection - January 18th 2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow. View Post
Sorry to hear your sister isn't well, I hope she makes a speedy recovery especially considering she's had such a hard year. I can imagine it's very stressful for you, make sure you find time for yourself and get some rest as well. Hope she's back to feeling better soon.

[TRIGGER WARNING LAST PARAGRAPH]

We are resting, both of us on doctor's orders. She prescribed Julie Doxycycline, powerful antibiotic for treating bacterial infection. Julie has had it before when she and I were hospitalized for coronavirus, so we know this powerful antibiotic will help make her well again.

Also our doctor is sending us a coronavirus testing kit. Even though we are 9 days since having that vaccination, she wants to be on the safe side.

For why? Even some who have been vaccinated, also having had corona before, can be likely to become infected again. Our doctor said it's unlikely, but re-infection despite vaccination has happened. Those testing kits will be here by tomorrow morning if not before. They will arrive by a special courier to ensure I sign for them. So many covid vaccinations are happening now in Monaco. Our streets are empty. Although shops are open (they have to close by 6PM now), our little country is like a ghost town.

In a way, we are glad maman has gone to Paris. Fully tested etc etc she signed a new contract. Her boyfriend is back after her fiancee gf ghosted her. He's got a grey shaggy mutt of an adorable dog, just like that avert sometimes shown on British TV, for the Automobile Association when we were back in England sometime ago.

How we'd love a doggit right now, but we sadly miss Jack and I don't think we're ready for one. But I don't know. So it's Just Julie and me, and I will be strong for her as much as I can. But Sis knows, senses my feelings. There is no running away or hiding that terror inside. But we have each other, and that can never be taken away. If Julie goes, I will, too. But don't let's think about that. Look on the bright side.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.