DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Julie has chest infection - January 19th 2021, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholia. View Post
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well either, Wendi. I am glad your and your sister's COVID test came back negative, and that your mum is coming to stay with you two. It's unfortunate she misses out on a job opportunity, but hopefully there'll be more out there for her. I know her priority right now is to take care of you and your sister.

Thank you for what you wrote. Just goes to show how much we need our mothers, or fathers, when we are sick and vulnerable. Our maman can get new work in months to come. Fact is she is here, watching over us. Never thought I'd love our maman so much for cancelling contracts and flying home just to be with us. Putting her children's welfare first, and to heart. She will take good care of us. Thank you, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsie View Post
I'm so glad your mother is coming back to be with you! I hope you feel better soon though, and Julie as well. I'm so sorry that so much is going on, however it is good that you tested negative for COVID.

Ellsie! How glad I am to see you've joined us! I've prayed and hoped and prayed again you'd come, and post, and become part of my online family! Thank you for writing to me here and by email. I am very grateful to you.

I can't express how relieved I am for maman to be home. Having this chest infection is bad enough, but Julie is in a worse condition because of her asthma. I'm her carer to ensure she uses the correct inhalers at the right time, but she's showing signs of getting better.

Still, I fear of being re-infected with covid again, Julie also. It's a fight right now, both of us came close to breaking down until maman arrived. Last night I didn't know if we could get though the night.

It's in times of crisis that we find out who we really are.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.