View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: And now we are 4! - January 26th 2021, 09:33 PM

Thank you, my friends. Tommy's been going well - such love for us!

She forgot to bring her skateboard from her foster home so we let her choose what she'd really like. Being a skateboarder myself, I really admired her choice of a beautifully made maplewood longboard deck, Sector 9 Gullwing Sidewinder II longboard trucks and Orangatang Kegel 80 mm wheels. Tommy defo knew what she wanted, but just seeing her enthusiasm made our day!

Tomorrow we're taking her for a general checkup with a pediatrician, a lady who is super with kids. Then if the weather holds good we'll find a nice place to eat and meet up with mmaman. There's little to no tourists gawping around at this time of the year and what with corona, Monaco is almost deserted. Curfew is at 7pm, but we'll be home long before then.

Tonight our little darling came and hugged us each goodnight, and again she thanked us for "such a brilliant day!", and off to bed she went, bang on 8pm. We're taking things nice and easy with her. Let our little sis discover her own level, nice and easy going to bring out the best in her. Maman adores her though is a bit shy which is to be expected.

Julie was only saying tonight how we've become such a happy family. All things considered, I think we're going to have some great times together!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.