(#8 (permalink)) Old
Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mallika

Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15

Re: Our Narcissistic Mother: Parts One & Two - February 5th 2021, 01:01 PM

Hi Wendi,

Firstly, I'm so happy that you and Julie have been reunited with Tommy! It must be such an endearing time for you now.

It's great that years of self-care have helped you overcome the nightmares of the past. Your optimism is so admirable.

I love that quote as much as I love a good pen! And wow, that pernambuco wood pen definitely sounds exquisite! And yes, maybe you can try switching their refills and see if they'd work! If not, I think you could just keep the pen as an antique and slowly build up a collection. Personally, I love antiques, particularly porcelain ones like teacups and saucers.

Oh, I absolutely adore notebooks too! I sometimes think there can never be enough! It's a pity I don't have time to journal much, but I use my notebooks in other ways whenever I can.

Tommy definitely seems to have an indomitable spirit, like you and Julie. I have no doubt as well that she will go very far, now that she has found your company! It is also amazing how quickly she warmed up to you all. Sometimes years of separation can make people, even blood relatives, difficult to open up. I'm sure she's looking forward to all the exciting stuff she'll do now that she's found her blood sisters

~ Seize each day and live it like your last ~

HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator