Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: And now we are 4! - February 7th 2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallika View Post
Hi Wendi,

Congratulations on meeting your long-lost sister! Wow, I can't even imagine how exhilarating and life-changing that must be.

It's lovely to know that young Tommy now has a home with her sisters and a caring mother.

I wish all of you only bright days ahead!

Thank you Mallika, but we are presently investigating the possibility of having more brothers and sisters.

Our late parents had, from our family's records, eight children. So far, a pair of twins are known to have died and are buried at a lakeside village in Switzerland. Our legal lady is trying to ascertain the reasons why they died and when. Of the other siblings, we are in in the process of discovering whether they are still alive or not. All of this is going to take ages, mainly because our late parents traveled a lot. At some time we will have to visit America: Chicago, San Francisco, Nevada and Reno. We own a property in Reno, very useful when getting tickets for Burning Man at Black Rock Desert.

Knowing we have more siblings, but not knowing their whereabouts or if they are still alive, is deeply upsetting. This is another reason why we have taken a month's holiday to get away, time to think and plan, but importantly to be together. There will be brighter days ahead, but for the time being I'm needing time off the forum.

Thank you for your support, also Flight's, Everglow's and Skye's.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.