Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: I'm confused please help!! - February 18th 2021, 02:34 AM

Hi Steven,

I know this feels confusing, but I promise this is such a normal experience to have. From what you've written, it sounds like you might be bisexual. But, as Hollie said, the only person that gets to decide that for sure is YOU. I've personally found that one of the best ways to figure out your sexuality is to simply experiment. Date people that you're attracted to, whether it's a guy or a girl, and see what feels right to you. You may find that only one feels right to you or that both feel right to you. No matter what, that's great!

Also, it's so important to remember that sexuality is such a fluid, personal thing. It's totally okay not to nail down a specific label right now. It's perfectly fine if you never do. It's even okay if you choose a label now and realize later that it doesn't work for you. The most important thing is that you're doing what makes YOU happy. Don't stress too much about figuring it all out right now. When it clicks, it will click and everything else will fall into place.

If you want to talk about this further, please feel free to PM me. I'm more than happy to talk through it with you, share my own journey, literally anything that you think might help.

Take care!

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie