DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Maman - February 18th 2021, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
It's saddening to read that your mum has taken such a sour turn with you and your twin sister. More so given that she rescued you from your biological p'Maman', as she insists on being named wherever we are on the internet only took us before her agent gave her a fashion house contract, and it's been renewed so there is no room for us in her life.arents and their behaviour.

I have to wonder why she behaves this way. Why adopt two young people only to behave like this? Surely there must be a very specific reason for it? Either way, at least now she and her sisters have gone, you and your sisters can enjoy your time at sea, visiting places and being away from it all. You and your twin sister adults, and I have no doubt you will take good care of your younger sister. And quite well.

"Maman", as she insists on being referred to wherever we are on the internet adopted us before her agent gave her a new and highly lucrative fashion house contract. Since it's been renewed, there is no room for us in her life, she wrote, in a brutal letter left on the breakfast table for one of us to find.

Neither Julie or I have a clue what churns around in her head apart from megabucks, and she's earnt a huge amount since she was invited to walk for Simon Jacquemus in the early years. Maman's pictures are all over Google, thousands of them. She has her fingers in every sector of the cosmetics business, clothes, perfumes and anything else that is going to line her pockets with a great deal of platinum.

She smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and has a short fuse. Equally I have when unreasonable sworn at, pushed around and hearing our little sister being shouted at. At one time our maman was all sweetness and light. Now she's acting like an ogre. Do you know, but I don't care for her anymore. She's buggered off and can stay away. We have had more than a skinful of abuse, and there is no love lost.

As if our birth parents weren't nasty enough making Julie's and my life a misery there is no way life is going to repeat itself. I am determined to beat the clinical depression hanging over me, giving it a good thrashing by pounding the yacht's gym's treadmill and pulling weights. Having felt better for a good workout, then I am more than able, with dear Julie, to take care of our little Sparky and make the best of this forthcoming job while our youngest makes a place for herself at her new school.

Sarah you have been very kind to me. Julie is very appreciative, too. Though it's not going to be easy without a mother, somehow we'll pull through because on this vacation voyage, we've gained three good friends who are going to house share with us - there is plenty of room in our massive villa, and the girls can then rent out their apartment so they can afford university.

Once we come home by the end of next week, we''re planning to take time for family and work through any difficulties with the help of a counselor. Not a therapist since us twins have had difficulties in the past, so a counselor has already contacted us, so we can have a few sessions individually. And, we'll go from there.

Julie and I are looking forward to starting our new jobs. I may not be so active on the forums by then, but let's wait and see. Once again, thank you for all your help and guidance.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.