View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
EliteKid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 664, Level: 4 Points: 664, Level: 4 Points: 664, Level: 4

Smile Re: How to maintain my focus? - March 14th 2021, 06:16 PM

Hey there,

You must be wondering why these thoughts are only troubling you and that too with this intensity that it might feel impossible trying to stop what you think. Right?

The thing is, everyone is born different. And you have a spectacular mind.
Your mental powers are at a whole new level. You must embrace it, tackle and control it to make you grow in the right direction.

I believe you have the amazing power of thinking innovatively. Even if it might feel totally absurd to you right now, trust me it will prove itself in the future.
The thoughts are coming from your subconscious mind and it actually means that your subconscious part of the brain is closer to your conscious part of the brain, making it possible for your subconscious self to take over and do what interests him the best (i.e. thinking).

The subconscious mind is responsible for your dreams as it is awake while your conscious self is asleep and that's exactly why you should use this benefit to your advantage.

Our subconscious mind is often referred to as a baby, as it gets distracted easily and needs a lot of control and practice to make it work in the right direction.

So you must meditate and spend more time calming your inner self maybe by going out in nature and letting it go all into thoughts, beyond limits.