Banned
Average Joe

Name: Tommy

Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8

Re: My school's laughable anti-bullying stance - March 15th 2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow. View Post
Hi Tommy,

I'm so sorry those girls have done these things to you. That's definitely not okay. It's also not okay that the head teacher has accused you of lying given that there were obviously a great many witnesses to this particular incident. I wonder if anyone who was in the canteen would be able to back you up at all? Were there any other teachers there who might be able to support you?

I know that dealing with bullies is hard, and I think you're treated this all really well. I'm glad your sessions with a professional are helping you keep control of your emotions and reactions, although I appreciate it must be really hard to do that considering how you're being treated. I'm glad you've been removed from the situation and I hope whatever route you take now helps you to feel safe again. I know from first hand experience how much bullying makes school less enjoyable, so whatever happens I hope you know you're better than them. No amount of money or designer stuff makes bullying okay.

If you feel like there's some sort of pay off happening which means you're not able to get help at school, would you feel comfortable taking it to the police? As extreme as it might seem, if you're being physically hurt and nobody is doing their duty of care to stop that, it might be able to become a police matter. The good thing is, having a lawyer on side might help. Either way, I hope you manage to find a way past this.

Remember that bullies might have many reasons to treat people badly, but none of that means they're right to do so. You deserve to have an education which is safe and comfortable, and you have the right to report this even if people are being unhelpful right now. Keep your chin up and take care.

Hi Hollie,

I doubt the school's Headmistress has any scruples, or concerns because she's been there at least two decades and undoubtedly seen many much wealth covertly donated, so to allow the parents' progeny to do well academically even though their daughters were idle and liked being seen to be the top, most popular of all students so if any corruption had taken place, the Headmistress would have blithely carried on regardless.

I was judged by the brand of my bag, but the Terrible Trio failed to notice my fountain pen, a robustly built and subtly stylish Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age. It's palladium nib enhanced my handwriting making each page of work be awarded top marks, and I only did well there because I worked hard. My fountain pen is a joy to use, though a student friend wondered why it never needed refilling. Its ink reservoir is enormous, I said. Just then the capped fountain pen fell to the floor. Those horrible girls tittered, thinking it had broken. Not so. My pen's lava casing is so tough that it would more likely break the tiled floor. I simply picked it up, unscrewed the cap 1/3rd of a twist and carried on writing.

There was no doubt some pay-off some pay-off had happened, but the police would have done nothing. All the powers are interested in is guarding our Prince who is very loved, and the security of the millionaires and billionaires who walk the streets in utmost safety. Leonardo said if my family were to have the school investigated, he is almost certain the high-ups would have a very robust reason and a watertight cover-up. He said it was likely any payment was likely made from the Bahamas through a third party and if that third party be investigated, would likely be found in some other tax haven, such as the Cayman Islands, so any investigations could take months to track down. Is it really worth it? Leonardo asked. I have to agree as did my sisters. Let them continue. I will be placed in another school.

I have no feelings about my bullies. I've encountered far worse, oh yes. Those girls may be rich kids, but are nothing but takers. Whereas I have a far better opportunity at going to a school that has a wonderful public reputation, a stringent zero tolerance to bullying and scores highly in academia.

If I start at this new school, I doubt I'd have missed out much of their curriculum because I've worked so hard. But for the time being I'm continuing in schooling at home on a temporary basis so that possibly I may be able to start this new school with Ted much earlier than expected, since Leonardo is visiting this coming weekend, bring Ted. Oh. Wow!

Thank you Hollie for helping me. You are and have been so encouraging!

Sarah, if you're reading this I'll be back sometime tomorrow and look forward to answering to you.

Um...26 Capchas was rather pushing it.