View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 107,399, Level: 46 Points: 107,399, Level: 46 Points: 107,399, Level: 46

Re: My uncle died last night. - March 23rd 2021, 09:44 AM

Hi Dez,

I am so sorry about your loss and hope that you will be okay soon. You said that you have some pictures of him, see if you can put them together in a scrapbook and can you ask someone else in your family if they have any pictures of him that you can get and add them to the book with the one's that you have. You can draw anything around the pictures or next to them. For example it can be hearts or I love you or miss you or anything else. Are you able to talk about how you are feeling with your siblings and parents, maybe they are feeling the same way as you are. Take it one day at a time, when you are having a hard time see if you can try doing something to get your mind off of this for a while for example going for a walk around your house or grabbing a book to read for a while or drawing or painting something or putting on a funny movie or TV show or calling a friend or something else that you enjoy doing and try that for a while. Whatever you are feeling that is totally fine to do, when this happens to us we will all feel it differently and if you want to talk you can or if you want to be alone or something else. I hope you will be okay soon Dez, sending you lots of to help you and if you want to talk just let me know.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.