Thread: Triggering: Unsure on how to feel.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,797, Level: 42 Points: 88,797, Level: 42 Points: 88,797, Level: 42

Unsure on how to feel. - April 16th 2021, 06:20 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

To continue on from my last 2 previous posts:

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f31-w...mental-health/

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f31-w...33-rough-week/

I feel worse in some ways. Today was my Grandmothers funeral and I thought that this would be some sort of closure for me. However, I don't know how I feel. I'm anxious, sad and just all over the place. I don't know. I'm glad she's at piece. I just don't know what to do.

In regards to my weekend/casual/bartending position, the rostering/senior manager has rostered me on for this Sunday but not for next week. Again. I addressed it with him about 2 or so weeks ago when he didn't roster me on last week and he simply said he 'forgot' but he's done it again this week. As usual, he didn't reply to my message asking him if I will be receiving any shifts. I don't know what his problem with me is. He has done this with me in the past and with several other employees. He hires new, younger staff, gives them all the good hours and it backfires because they either don't turn up to their shifts, call in sick or resign after a couple of months. I've been there for 10 months and have called in sick 2 or 3 times because I was generally sick. I have a feeling it might be because last Saturday, they asked me to cover a closing shift with not even 3 hours notice and I couldn't because I wasn't well.

But, I had a Zoom interview with a restaurant for a bartending position and she pretty much offered me the job on the spot. It's a brand new restaurant and she said that she'll send me an email to set up my profile to get access to the rosters and so forth. She said "Welcome to the team!" so I guess I got the job.