Thread: Triggering: Unsure on how to feel.
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,155, Level: 47 Points: 109,155, Level: 47 Points: 109,155, Level: 47

Re: Unsure on how to feel. - April 16th 2021, 03:34 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with all of this and hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you and hope you are doing okay after the funeral.

When we have lost someone it can be hard to find something to help pick us up because we are feeling so many things. However you are feeling is totally fine.

When you have time try to find something to help you out and to feel a little bit better. For example, putting on funny movies or TV shows or going for a walk around your house or reading a book for a while or drawing or painting or calling a friend or family member or something else that you enjoy doing. Sometimes we may have to do a few things to help us to feel a little bit better and if that happens try not to get upset or feel down because it is totally fine to find different things to help us to feel better.

When you are at work can you and the other people who you are working with all go up as a group and talk about what is happening is not ok to do. Sometimes when you have more than one person they may listen to all of you and they may change what and how they are treating all of you. That is great about the new job and I wish you the best of luck with this. I hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,