Thread: Confused
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Confused - May 5th 2021, 01:52 AM

So here is the thing my whole life I’ve been a girl obviously, but I’ve never been your typical girl. I was in gymnastic but was also a spring board diver. Loved getting dirty was a dare devil addreniline junkie, loved playing with the boys and tomboys. Hardly ever wear dresses. I used to love wearing two pieces when I was active in my ED. It now it’s like I am just me. I have a binder and it feels amazing when I wear it problem is I’ve gained weight and it’s probably too small. I have two dresses on the way one is more punk the other is girly, but the girly one will only be worn every so often. I love shiny things, hot pink, lime green and stuff.

Anyways I guess what I am getting at is I honestly don’t know “what” I am. I believe I am asexual because I get grossed out by sex and feel disgusting after I masturbate, but maybe demisexual. But I do know I am a lesbian.

I’m 29 shouldn’t I know who and what I am? Idk I’m just so confused. Is it okay to just be you with out labels? I mean they/them feels right but idk.