View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rob Offline
Project Coordinator

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Rob
Pronouns: He/Him

Points: 101,229, Level: 45 Points: 101,229, Level: 45 Points: 101,229, Level: 45

What are your favourite house plants? - July 4th 2021, 03:54 PM

We have all spent a lot more time at home this past year and so our home and our gardens have become really important. One thing I have realise d over the past year is how I can make my home much more pleasant to live in, such as filling every room and my garden with plants. I don't have a lot of extra space so I've stuck to potted plants, but I've chosen some nice ones that compliment each room based on temperature/light.

I really like Japanese gardens, so I've started going for a bit of a theme, currently I have a cherry blossom, two acers, three bamboo plants and some azalea. My latest addition are several fatsia plants which have fantastic star shaped leaves. I tried to grow hakone (Japanese grass) but it hasn't grown properly yet.

So far my favourites are the acer which has deep red leaves and the bamboo which looks awesome against a white wall at the bottom of my garden.

I'd love to hear about what plants everyone is growing and how I can make my home even nicer.

Last edited by Rob; October 24th 2021 at 06:06 PM.