Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,851, Level: 42 Points: 88,851, Level: 42 Points: 88,851, Level: 42

Re: Lockdown. - July 5th 2021, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing girl View Post
Hello,

I am so sorry about all of this and I hope that you will be okay soon. When we are in lockdown it is not a good feeling to have, because we are upset, angry at everything and feeling everything else. I hope that you are not in this too long and it goes by very first for you. With being in lockdown, or wearing masks or anything else in life, you will always have people who do not follow the rules and they think it is ok not to do this and they don't care what will happen. I know being inside is hard, if you can try to find different things to do, try to keep your mind off of this for a while. Walking around the area that you are in or putting on a funny movie or TV show or grabbing a book to read or drawing or painting or baking cookies or try to find something else that you like to do and hopefully it will help you out some. I'm sorry you are not able to get this yet and hopefully you will be able to. I know that is upsetting. I hope that you will be ok soon and that this goes by fast for you and then everything will be ok and you can get back to what you we're. doing. I wish you the best.
Thank you for your reply. I will try and take my mind of it.