View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Anxiety is really bad - July 31st 2021, 09:02 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Mentions of medication etc.

My anxiety has like been really bad recently, like for no reason I am finding myself having random panic attacks.. like this week I have had 3 panic attacks... I don't know what's causing it either, I do have EUPD/BPD, but this seems like very extreme anxiety. The other day I was out for a meal with my mum and dad and my grandparents and it was all like going really well.. and then suddenly I came over like all hot, sweaty and very shaky, I had eaten my meal etc so it wasn't to do with hunger etc. It was an anxiety attack. I had to leave the restaurant and sit outside in the street on a bench taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself down. I had one while I was in the charity shop volunteering on Friday too, over nothing, literally nothing, one little mistake and I was like having a full blown panic attack... I had one today too a letter came through my door and it sent me into an anxiety attack it was not like even a unusual letter either just the average every day mail/letter.
I am on prozac/fluoxetine as well as a mood stabiliser, a sleeping tablet and a medication for my ADHD, I dont know what to do, I have like tried to get an appointment with my psychiatrist but they have not like got an appointment for me at the moment etc, it has like been suggested that I try and get a different medication as my support worker thinks I need a different medication than prozac as I have like been on prozac for well over an year etc, but I can't change medication without my psychiatrist etc.. I don't know what to do at all, I cannot keep going on with this anxiety like it is... I have tried meditation apps, I have tried distractions, coping skills etc, none of its helping nor working, I really don't know what to do... its like I am constantly living on edge and am just waiting for the next panic/anxiety attack...

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.