View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47

Re: I need help, trigger warning. - September 14th 2021, 05:18 PM

Hello and welcome to Teenhelp! It is wonderful that you have joined us and I am sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and hope that you will be okay soon. Do you have any other family members that you can go and stay with? Are you able to talk to your friends about this? If you are in school, see if you can try talking to a teacher or someone at the school about this and maybe they can help you out with this. Maybe they can also help you to talk with your mother about this as well. Sometimes it is hard talking to our parents about something, try writing a letter to her and put everything in it that you are feeling and put it somewhere that she can see it. Ask in the letter if you and her can try talking about this together. If you are talking to her about this try talking calmly if you can, because then you will be able to say why you feel like this. I hope that you will be okay soon and everything works out for you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.