Thread: Triggering: Obsession.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42

Obsession. - November 23rd 2021, 04:45 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So this year has been better and worse in some ways then last year. We were in lockdown for 4 months due to Covid-19, my Grandmother passed away, I started my teaching degree to which I've been passing my units/subjects, I changed gyms that will be beneficial for me, I changed weekend jobs, my boyfriend and I moved houses and we got ourselves a bunny. A lot has happened this year which, I believe, has caused my anxiety to sky rocket. I constantly am on edge and fear that I will lose my second/weekend job due to past experiences with prior managers and lately, I feel like I have become fixated with money. I constantly have to be studying, working or preoccupied with a personal goal of mine. I don't get satisfaction until I get paid and see the numbers go up in my bank account. I never used to be like this. I've got a lot on my plate right now and I keep piling more and more on it. I work a full time job from Monday - Friday, a weekend job where my hours vary from Friday night to Sunday, I'm tutoring a friends nephew once a week and now this Saturday night, I said yes to a photography freelancing job. In between, I have to catch up on my studying as well as seeing family and friends and I'm in the process of writing a book. I'm exhausted and I'm a wreck.