View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: help w/ a girl I really like - December 20th 2021, 05:17 PM

I disagree with the statement given by the user above saying that two years don't make a difference. You're only thirteen years old and this girl is about to turn fifteen; that could be considered illegal in some places were both of you to agree on getting intimate. Additionally, this girl is in a different stage of her life — high school, going to malls and PG-13 movies with friends, that area between childhood and adulthood; you're only thirteen and you should focus on the final year of your childhood.

Finally, who's to say this girl and her friends aren't up to no good? You seem like a sweet, naive, wide-eyed thirteen year old filled with excitement at the possibility of finally having a girlfriend; this girl could already have a boyfriend who's actually in high school with her and is age-appropriate. Who's to say that this girl doesn't have a dare going with her friends?

I'd really err on the side of caution with this one.

As for chatting, I don't see why you can't use Discord; as long as you don't share anything that could get you two in trouble.