View Single Post
  (#10226 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2022, 01:41 AM

And if I cry walking out of there on my last day, it won't be for you; and it won't be because of you.
You don't deserve that reaction. It will be because of the amazing coworkers I'm losing, and the memories I'll be leaving behind. For the part of me that loved it there so much, she never wants to leave. It's because of the respect I received there before you, and the growth that it allowed that I know I deserve better, that I didn't fall for your attempt at manipulative victim-blaming, and that I'm not afraid to ask for it. I am not only no longer served, but stabbed in the back for no reason. It won't be because of you, it will be because the choice was taken away from me. You admitted I did NOTHING to cause it, so this one is your full responsibility and you will never take it. Because people like you don't do well with power, and you never learn. And for the record, it's not just the loss of hours, that happens everywhere (although "cut hours" before you took over meant my minimum of 20, not 5); it's because the hours were cut as a result of/because you stabbed me in the back.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 31st 2022 at 05:46 AM.