View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Dissociation - February 20th 2022, 11:30 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay long story short I have BPD/EUPD (borderline personality disorder/emotionally unstable personality disorder), I keep dissociating it will happen like 6 or so times a day. Sometimes I realise I am entering a episode of dissociation and be able to like stop myself... and distract, but more often than not I will not be able to realise I am entering a dissociative episode... and will find myself going 'floaty' like I am no longer in my body and am looking at myself through a clouded or misted up mirror, it doesn't feel real, its like I am elsewhere, I've tried to like work out triggers etc but can't find any... I know things have been like quite stressful for me recently... and I've been quite paranoid. But those for me are just general anxiety symptoms.. the dissociation is leaving me with big gaps in my day and I can't always account for what's happened during the period. grounding techniques and distractions don't like really seem to be working.. I dont know what to do...

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.