View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
life sucks

Edit avatar

literally why do i feel like this - March 20th 2022, 03:19 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]why do i feel so horrible after hanging out with anyone? i don’t think anyone likes me very much and i sit and overthinking the entire interaction and i feel so fucking awful. i just don’t think i’m good enough for anyone and idk why i bother hanging out with them when i feel so awful afterwards. i just want to be done with everything cause this life is unreasonably difficult. it’s just a never ending cycle of hurting myself to be good enough for others and i’m exhausted. i think i’m catching feelings for my fwb who has a boyfriend (it’s open so he knows about me but both of them are still v in love and i feel outta place), my friends don’t actually need me and i never really spend much time with them, my best friend is suicidal and idk if i can save him but i’m trying so damn hard, i’m not getting into any colleges so i might never make it out of the godforsaken place, and i’m so fucking sick and tired of everything i just want to die. what is the fucking point anymore .[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]