View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Work is about to go one of two ways - April 19th 2022, 11:27 PM

For context start with this thread: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-e...mental-health/

The job I mention being passed over for was reposted today. On my day off, and I wasn't told (again.) Basically, this is all looking very familiar. Only I saw it this time and immediately applied, so at least they can't claim I'm not interested. I will change my availability (so it can't be used against me again) ASAP which is first thing Thursday morning. I'm trying to decide whether to talk to them about it then saying that "My availability was just changed, I want this.", or just change it, keep my mouth shut, and see what they do. Obviously, it feels like they're trying to screw me, so they probably won't bring it up. But, if they're going to stab me in the back again, I deserve to at least be told to my face.

This is going to go one of two ways, either they're going to give it to me, or it'll be a repeat of last time with a bullshit excuse in which case, I plan to quit on the spot. Because if they're hiring and I don't get it, then not only have I been screwed over twice, but my hours will be cut again and NEVER go back up to enough to live on.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte