View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Aromantic/Asexual and Pride - June 22nd 2022, 12:18 AM

Not a ridiculous question!
We still get some forms of oppression and people trying to change our minds or “convert us,” and plus we’re gatekept a lot of the time.
I’m aro/ace and have seen asexuals on Facebook posting Pride makeup and the outfits they’ve worn to events. Based on their experiences they seemed to have a good time and didn’t seem to have anyone tell them that they shouldn’t be there or didn’t belong. I think you should be as visually expressive as you see fit. Be proud, be yourself!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.