View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: I'm 13 in like twenty days and desperate for advice as I'm concerned about my prostate and can't tell my parents - August 29th 2022, 06:52 PM

You're getting into your teenage years so I think it's only fair that you expect privacy from now on! Maybe let them know you want to start having more privacy to make your own medical decisions, and there are just things that you want to talk about that are personal? Like I said, I know that you're scared but since you're experiencing pain and abnormal urination it's really worth going to the doctor.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts