View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Need advice on 18 yo - September 11th 2022, 10:01 PM

I don't think it would hurt to tell their parents. Don't think of it as getting them in trouble, but think of it as a concerned parent talking to another parent. I think letting them know gives them the opportunity to talk to their children and see what they're up to, and make sure they know they're loved. If they are addicted to these substances as well, it could be the first step towards them getting the help they need.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts