Thread: No motivation.
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,352, Level: 47 Points: 109,352, Level: 47 Points: 109,352, Level: 47

Re: No motivation. - October 25th 2022, 06:17 PM

Hi,

I am sorry that you are having a hard time with this and I hope that you will be okay soon.

It is alright to think about the past and wish we could still be doing what we used to be doing before everything changed for us. When something changes for the good, not so good and it's okay, this can be hard to deal with. Sometimes we have to go through this and see how it goes and what is going to happen. It would be amazing if we could see the good, the not so good and the okay of things that are going to happen, it would be helpful because we know when they are coming and it would be a lot easier for us to deal with them. You said that you do not have a lot of motivation, when you are feeling like this, would you be able to think of things that you need to get done and try doing one or two of them and then if you need to take a break from this you can and then try again. When we feel like this, try to make a list of everything that you need to get done and look at what is going to get done the fastest and try to do them first and when you are done after look at what you have finished and keep thinking in your head that you can do this and what a great job you are doing. I hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.