Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rachel
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 452, Level: 3 Points: 452, Level: 3 Points: 452, Level: 3

Re: Worried for a friend - November 28th 2022, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing girl View Post
Hello,

I also think it's a good idea to see a doctor about what your friend is going through. They know about so much and we can go to them for help and they would know how to help us out so that we feel better soon. If your friend is having a hard time talking about what is going on face to face with them, then how about he writes a little and puts everything in it that he is going through and give this to the doctor to read. Sometimes it can be hard to ask for help with something that we are going through, that's why writing a letter can help because he doesn't have to talk about what he is going through. Then he will still be able to get some help with this. I hope that everything will be okay soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui. View Post
Hey,

That definitely can be scary for sure!

I think the best advice would be for him to see a doctor if this is causing him problems or if he thinks that this is abnormal. I know he may not want to because it is embarrassing, but the doctor can check to see if there is a hormonal or other physical reason why his penis continues to grow like this. Since it is causing him problems, his doctor would be able to tell him if there is any damage or give him suggestions on how he can feel more comfortable in his everyday life.

Maybe he can start off with talking to a family member, such as a parent, or if that's not an option someone like a trusted uncle. They may be able to give him guidance or at least take him to the doctor.
Part of the problem is that his mom doesn’t take him to the doctor regularly and she usually doesn’t take him for other things as well. She does home cures and stuff like that instead
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.