View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
jupiterjade

Edit avatar

Unhappy very gay for a girl, pleas help - January 13th 2023, 11:17 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]SO. me (female at birth but now identify as just other using they them pronouns)
I HAVE A GIANT CRUSH ON A GIRL AT SCHOOL (let's call her S for simplicity)
S is in grade 8
I am in grade 7
we met in october, we have talked in the most miniscule ways but we said we were friends and we decided we were friends and we talked a bit but I've given her desserts that I made and we're friendly with eachother but it's just so confusing because sometimes she'll not even look my direction and sometimes she'll talk to me and when I gave her the cookies it was completely platonic but she said she loved me and ruffled my hair (we were sitting on the bus and I was in the seat in front of her) and I really hate it because this is the only person who gave me physical affection and I am so touch starved, I need to touch grass BUT I AM SO COMPLETELY INFATUATED WITH THIS PERSON IT DOES NOT HELP THAT SHE CONFIRMED SHE WAS GAY IN FACT SHE ASKED IF I WAS GAY WHICH MADE ME THINK I HAD A CHANCE AND SHE GAVE ME A HUG AND HIGH FIVES AND HAND SHAKES AND SHE SAID SHE LIKED DECEMBER BECAUSE IT'S COLD AND IF YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER IT'S NICE TO CUDDLE AND I JUST, PLEASE HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so.
I want to ask her to go to a trampoline park together (skyzone, I want to go to the Ninja Warrior course with her because it sounds fun and I feel like spending time together one on one without people to drag her away [: ( ] would help break the ice a bit and I feel like it's something she would like and I find just doing really silly or just funny things with people make it easier to know eachother rather than just trying to talk) BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM.
I get REALLY anxious (and overthink everything) it's extremely difficult for me to talk to people and I don't know how to get all the information I want to get out in the small time we usually have to talk.
I would also like to say, yes, I have tried to talk to her through online messaging kind of things, here are the stories:
Story One
I asked if she had Discord, she said yes enthusiastically, I gave her my discord tag, never got a message/DM and she never mentioned it and I don't want to mention because I don't want to seem pushy
Story Two
I made a fully animated video before winter break asking her to go ice skating and I wrote the youtube unlisted video url on a stickynote and put it in a box with wafer cookies, she never mentioned anything about it
so I can't send her a text, a very comedic slideshow presentation or an animated convincing video
what do I do.
(yes, just walking up to her IS as difficult as it seems and IS difficult to me and NO I can't just do that because she is constantly surrounded by so many friends and I am an awkward ugly loner kid who just has a giant crush on a pretty girl on my bus.)

How can I ask her out on a (platonic) date to a trampoline park (y'know, gotta start small)

for those that know morse code, here you go
._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/._/
(all in capitals by the way)

thank you for reading my rant, anyhelpwouldbereallyappreciatedthankyouuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu

: )[/size][/color][/font]