(#2 (permalink)) Old
Rika Offline
Chat Buddy

Junior TeenHelper

Pronouns: she/they

Points: 13,432, Level: 16 Points: 13,432, Level: 16 Points: 13,432, Level: 16

Re: very gay for a girl, pleas help - January 15th 2023, 05:15 PM

Hi there

Welcome to TeenHelp! Thanks for reaching out!

As for your issue itself I feel it is very normal to be nervous, anxious, etc whenever you are talking to somebody you have feelings for. It also is totally normal to want to explore and date the same gender identity as yourself.

I don't feel like there is anything wrong with this, and feeling this way is totally normal around that grade period. I know I had questioned my own sexuality around that time too.

As for asking her, I'd possibly consider asking her 1 on 1 alone. You could ask her then if she'd want to go to the trampoline park then safely. This way none of her friends are around to see or overhear your guys convo. I would think that'd maybe make you feel better so none of them could hear this.

Being gay/lesbian/bisexual is totally fine and there is nothing wrong with it. I'd never listen to people who say it's wrong to be gay, bisexual, etc. Just because you are a girl asking another girl to do something does not mean it has to be romantic or anything.

Take a deep breathe and just think about what you will say to her when you ask her if she wants to go.