View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Am I the problem? - February 16th 2023, 11:51 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hey guys. I’m in my early 20’s and engaged. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 5 years. I have noticed recently he has been adding a lot of girls that he works with on Facebook, I notice because they are always hearting his stuff. There is one girl in particular who is always the first one to like everything, and I have seen that she has sent him tik toks and stuff before. I saw it on his Lock Screen when I needed to use his phone to make a call, never clicked the messages or anything but I saw it. Her constantly reacting to his stuff ( and being the first one) started to bother me along with her messaging him frequently it seems like. He doesn’t even know that I saw the messages, but I have frequently mentioned that it bothers me that she is all over his stuff all of the time. One day I asked her if she messages him. He didn’t respond. This has lead to distrust on my part. And although I shouldn’t have did it at this point I was angry and checked his phone to see the messages. He had deleted them all.

He hangs out with three guys he works with and now they all want to start meeting up Friday nights with 4 girls that he works with, her being one of them. I tried to be calm and I don’t him I’m not comfortable with it. He again went silent and changed the subject, and it was clear that my feelings were being dismissed.

I am just not comfortable with him hanging out with her and 3 other girls once a week. It bothers me and I’m angry that my concerns are not even acknowledged. I try to not be the jealous type, something about this situation and this girl in particular is just really bothering me….

I don’t know what to even do, he doesn’t care about how I feel it seems like.[/size][/color][/font]