Thread: Female Advice Preferred: first kiss yesterday , but with the WRONG BOY
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,777, Level: 59 Points: 172,777, Level: 59 Points: 172,777, Level: 59

Re: first kiss yesterday , but with the WRONG BOY - May 15th 2023, 08:39 PM

Hey,

I’m sorry your first kiss wasn’t everything that you expected it to be. Mine wasn’t much fun either to be honest.

It’s hard to tell if your first kiss experience would be any different with Jam instead of Shakespeare but it is possible. I think that everyone you kiss is different and unique so you might get a different feeling from anyone you kiss. You may enjoy kissing one person more than someone else.

Just because you had your first kiss and it didn’t work out though doesn’t mean everything is wasted. While you can’t take back your first ever kiss, the experience of kissing someone new for the first time is still something special! Whether it’s with Jam or someone else you have feelings for in the future, it is still quite nice to form a connection with someone you like through kissing and you still might get sparks with the right person.

If anything, at least you now know that Shakespeare may not be the one for you and you can communicate that to him if he asks you out. You can’t force Jam to have feelings for you, but you’ll find the right person one day and kissing them will be amazing.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive