TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
magichatz

Edit avatar

Exclamation first kiss yesterday , but with the WRONG BOY - May 15th 2023, 07:59 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]i had a huge crush on one of my close guy friends who does the same classes as me,the only problem is that he is not interested in me as i am in him.(lets call him jam) . so on our sunday trip for our stream , we were in the school bus and he sat infront of me which ws a huge bummer , but behind me was my other intrest (lol) lets call him (shakespeare). he is really nice to me and he is the complete opposite when it comes to the way jam treats me , so when i talk to him its a way to feel good abut myself , but i dont really like him . i like jam. so on the trip shakespeare was flirting with me and he took out his phone and showed me a poem he wrote for me, you guys this poem was beyond literal and beautiful. i felt touched , so i kept talking to him and flirted back a couple of time , idk but in a way he made me blush and that was a nice thing ig. so he kissed me and i kissed him back , but for my first kiis , it didnt have that spark that lasts, like the ones you see in movies , so that dissapointed me, i kept thinking about if it was jam i kissed , would it been different , would i feel less guilty.
please help me guys
love
-magichatz[/size][/color][/font]
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,560, Level: 59 Points: 172,560, Level: 59 Points: 172,560, Level: 59

Re: first kiss yesterday , but with the WRONG BOY - May 15th 2023, 08:39 PM

Hey,

I’m sorry your first kiss wasn’t everything that you expected it to be. Mine wasn’t much fun either to be honest.

It’s hard to tell if your first kiss experience would be any different with Jam instead of Shakespeare but it is possible. I think that everyone you kiss is different and unique so you might get a different feeling from anyone you kiss. You may enjoy kissing one person more than someone else.

Just because you had your first kiss and it didn’t work out though doesn’t mean everything is wasted. While you can’t take back your first ever kiss, the experience of kissing someone new for the first time is still something special! Whether it’s with Jam or someone else you have feelings for in the future, it is still quite nice to form a connection with someone you like through kissing and you still might get sparks with the right person.

If anything, at least you now know that Shakespeare may not be the one for you and you can communicate that to him if he asks you out. You can’t force Jam to have feelings for you, but you’ll find the right person one day and kissing them will be amazing.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: first kiss yesterday , but with the WRONG BOY - May 16th 2023, 03:56 PM

I'm sorry your first kiss wasn't everything you hoped it would be. I think that's actually a pretty common sentiment, so you're not alone there!

It's tough to say whether or not your first kiss would have been a better experience if it had been with Jam instead of Shakespeare. There have definitely been people that I thought I would enjoy kissing more than I did...and people that surprised me with how much I enjoyed it. Every experience and kiss is different, so anything really is possible.

Also, keep in mind that kisses like what you see in the movies aren't as common as films may lead you to believe. Usually, that type of spark comes with experience and when there is strong chemistry and feelings. Just because your first kiss wasn't that doesn't mean that future kisses won't be just like that. Whether they're with Jam, Shakespeare, or someone entirely different, you will find the right person for you and kissing them will be magical.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie