(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,829, Level: 29 Points: 40,829, Level: 29 Points: 40,829, Level: 29

Re: did i mess up - August 1st 2023, 11:07 PM

U don't think you messed up at all! Navigating new relationships can be tricky, especially when it comes to knowing what to do with things like kissing. Since you felt like she wasn't kissing you back, it's completely understandable that you pulled back. I'm sure you didn't want to make her feel pressured or make her feel like you were going to keep kissing her, regardless of whether or not she enjoyed it.

Have you had the opportunity to talk to her about the kiss and what her friends have told you? If not, perhaps you can reach out to her and set aside some time to have that conversation. You can explain to her why you pulled back and let her know that it wasn't your intention to make her sad. You can also use that conversation as an opportunity to talk about expectations for things like kissing and learn what each other wants and what each other is comfortable with. Perhaps you can also explain to her that, while you understand that she wanted to talk to her friends about it, you would also like her to feel comfortable talking to you about things like that so you can understand how she feels about things, what her expectations are, and work to meet those.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie