(#1 (permalink)) Old
Halcyon Offline
Project Coordinator

I can't get enough

Name: Haley
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 43,644, Level: 30 Points: 43,644, Level: 30 Points: 43,644, Level: 30

World Mental Health Day 2023 - October 10th 2023, 04:02 PM

Mental health affects us all in different ways and the more we talk about it, the more we empower others to open up and ask for help when they need it. Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness, and we are always here when you are ready to talk.

Today, 10th October, is World Mental Health Day and this year's theme is 'Mental Health is a universal human right'. Let's take some time to reflect today and think about what you do to look after your mental health. Answer these questions if you'd like to, or reflect on your own.

What are the first 3 self-care words that you can spot above? What other things do you do to look after your mental health?

When was the last time you did something fun? When was the last time you did something silly and made yourself laugh? Having fun and being silly is not just for kids! Laughing is healthy. I think, as we grow up, life gets in the way and we don't do enough fun things. I know life is really busy, but I encourage you to take a moment to slow down and do at least one thing that lifts your spirits today.

Sending hugs to anyone who needs some.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.