View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,684, Level: 18 Points: 16,684, Level: 18 Points: 16,684, Level: 18

Re: Nintedo 3DS and Wii U be turned off by April 2024 - January 7th 2024, 10:28 PM

That sucks. I have Super Mario Maker for the Wii U since 2015 and was very excited about the custom levels made by people with more artistic talent than I. But I am not a big gamer and it ended up just sitting on the shelf since then. I guess I lost my opportunity to fully enjoy the game. Fortunately there is one for the switch but then I have to go buy it.

I am honestly pissed at Nintendo about the disaster that was the Wii U. It offered nothing much new, was difficult to set up (hence the games sitting for years), and then because few people bought it , they re-released "deluxe" versions of these games on the switch: essentially punishing the people who bought the shitty Wii U. If I had known all the good games for Wii U would be re-released in improved style just a few years later for the switch, I would have never got my Wii U. I would have just waited for the switch. There is no Mario Kart 9 for the switch for me to enjoy because they just re-released Mario Kart 8.