Thread: Triggering: Reoccurring anxiety
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,973, Level: 42 Points: 88,973, Level: 42 Points: 88,973, Level: 42

Reoccurring anxiety - January 27th 2024, 08:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So I have been suffering from anxiety for the last 15 years. Nearly half my life. The last couple of months have been a rollercoaster for me in regards to my anxiety and I don't know how much of it I can deal with. I'm constantly thinking something awful is going to happen in particular when I'm driving. I've been driving since I was 16 and I have never really felt like this when it comes to it. It's frustrating me and I really do wish to seek help from a mental health professional, however, I have to make time to physically see my GP.
Because of my anxiety, I have no motivation and it had drained me of my energy, so now I have to really have to force myself to do things.
I am also burnt out from my work. I work 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and I'm struggling to keep up with my career, studying, social/family life, taking care of my physical/mental health as well as for my interests.