Trainer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Trainer Smith
Pronouns: Tairon

Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3

Re: Kind of a vent? - February 15th 2024, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, so I'm sorry if it's not, this has just been creeping up a lot in my mind lately. This is kind of a silly fear to have, I'm not old, but i've realized one of my biggest anxieties is dying before I do everything I want to do and finish all of the stories i want to tell. Like occasionally be lying in bed and thinking about it, and my stomach just sinks... I've always feared death, which I know is pretty natural, but in recent years, as I get older and start hitting more "adult milestones" or whatever, getting more independent, I've just been thinking about how much I want to do in my life, and I don't know if I'll have the time to accomplish what I want to in life. It's a stupid fear logically, especially for a young person, but for some reason i just can't shake it, especially recently.[/size][/color][/font]
Consider that you might be correlating this endlessly, which could be feeding your fear more. You must at some point work on detaching the fear from that sense of righteousness.